#22 - David Frank (Tiny hands)
- Branch Of Service- USAF (24 years of service)
- Retired or Discharged- Retired
- Highest Rank Held- MSgt
- Military Job- Metals Technology
- Hockey Position- Center/Defense
- Started Playing Hockey- 2015
- Joined the Tampa Warriors- 2015
What are some of your hockey accomplishments this season? Overall?
Recovered from major surgery to be able to play again. First season as a Coach.
What has drawn you to the Warrior program?
How has it helped you transition between military and civilian life?
Filled the void from military life. Being around the people and language that only military gets
What is the most fulfilling part of being a Tampa Warrior?
Helping out with community events. Just being one of the guys
What advice do you have for other veterans? Or veterans interested in the program?
Try it. We have multiple skill levels. Even if hockey was never your game you will learn to love it.