#6 - Greg Plaisted (Plastic)
- Branch Of Service- United States Marine Corps./United States Army (12 years of service)
- Retired or Discharged- Discharged
- Highest Rank Held- E-5
- Military Job- Field Radio Operator/ Cannon Crew member
- Hockey Position- Wing
- Started Playing Hockey- 2015
- Joined the Tampa Warriors- 2019
What are some of your hockey accomplishments this season? Overall?
Getting back on the ice stronger after having a knee injury.
What has drawn you to the Warrior program?
When I left the service I felt a void in my life. I found the Warrior program to not only help fill that void but found a new band of brothers and sisters to call family
How has it helped you transition between military and civilian life?
Has made the stress in my life a lot less
What is the most fulfilling part of being a Tampa Warrior?
The sense of family and honor this team brings on and off the ice
What advice do you have for other veterans? Or veterans interested in the program?
You are never alone, we have all been there and we are here for you no matter what.