#1 - (Scrubs)
- Branch Of Service- U.S. Army (8 years of service)
- Retired or Discharged- Retired
- Highest Rank Held- Staff Sergeant/E6
- Military Job- PATRIOT FIRE CONTROL ENHANCED OPERATOR/MAINTAINER (14E)
- Hockey Position- Goalie
- Started Playing Hockey- 2018
- Joined the Tampa Warriors- 2018
What are some of your hockey accomplishments this season? Overall?
Starting goaltender during the Tampa Warrior's first tournament championship victory!
What has drawn you to the Warrior program?
How has it helped you transition between military and civilian life?
After exiting the military, I had no social life. Joining the team gave me a sense of community and the physical activities needed to help with my disabilities.
What is the most fulfilling part of being a Tampa Warrior?
Giving back to new players or sharing the program with another veteran who was unaware of the program. To see how much it helps other players and veterans who were stuck in a rut like I was.
What advice do you have for other veterans? Or veterans interested in the program?
Try it, you may just like it!